Recipes > Vegetables > Oriental mushroom stir-fry
Oriental mushroom stir-fry - Vegetables
|Number of persons:
- 500g mixed Oriental mushrooms (eg chestnut, enoki, king oyster, shiitake), wiped clean and sliced, if large
- 1 shallot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2.5cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 baby pak choi, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a large non-stick wok with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat.
- When hot, add half of the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until turning golden and softened a little. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate and set aside while you stir-fry the rest. Remove and add to the other mushrooms on the plate.
- Wipe out the wok with kitchen paper and re-spray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Add the shallot and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the pak choi and a splash of water and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until the stalks are beginning to soften.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan, along with the vinegar, soy sauce and spring onions and stir-fry for 1 minute, until heated through.
- Season to taste and serve immediately with some rice or egg noodles.
Tags: mushrooms, chestnut, oyster, shiitake, shallot, garlic, root ginger, pak choi, rice wine vinegar, dark soy sauce, onion, ground black pepper, side dish, 4 person, meal, dish, dishes, food, recipe, eat, drink
Bron: Good To Know Recipes